PLAYER REGISTRATION FOR SEASON 2015
Updated by Bob Browne, 2015-01-22 17:28
Welcome to 2015 at Pennant Hills Football Club, a club like no other and one of the most successful Clubs and Premier League teams in the history of the Gladesville-Hornsby Football Association.
Players interested in trialling for our Premier League team should contact Albert Shepherd ASAP on 0411 278 733.
We have fully transitioned to online registration and payment (instructions are available on the Player self-registration guide link). Please attempt registration or re-registration on-line before registration day. As well as 40 mixed Saturday teams, we expect to field teams in the female competition in U13 and All Age in 2015. Girls can play in either the mixed competition (Saturday) or the female competition (Sunday). Prospective female players who are not sure whether a female team will be formed in their age group should contact Bruce Thomson on 9980 6625.
To register online, it is important that you read the rest of this information before clicking the ”REGISTER ONLINE” button at the bottom of the screen.
FINALISING NEW REGISTRATIONS IN PERSON
WHERE: Registration Day will be on Saturday, 31st January 2015, between 10am and 2pm at the new venue of Hotel Pennant Hills (HPH) which is located in Station Road, adjacent to Pennant Hills Railway Station.
New players to Penno will need to:
· Complete an online registration for the club Pennant Hills (for the mixed GHFA competition) or Pennant Hills Womens (NWSWF womens Sunday competition) AND attend Registration Day in person. (If unable to attend on Registration Day, please contact our Club Registrar whose contact details are set out below.)
· Complete an on-line registration (include play with requests in the final section) prior to attending.
· Bring documentary proof of age (eg. passport, birth certificate, driver’s license).
· Bring the player involved - a digital photo (head and shoulders) will be taken at the registration venue.
· If you are over 18 and did not play within GHFA in 2014, you will need to complete a “Statutory Declaration” form as supplied at the registration venue.
What you will need to do if you played for Penno in 2013 or 2014:
· Complete an online registration
· Pay on-line (then there will be no need to attend registration day)
· All senior players, coaches and managers who have not provided a new photo in the past four years will be required to supply a new photo for 2013 on-line or at registration day. Juniors require a new photo every third year. (If you are unable to attend in person, it can be taken and identity checked at Team Allocation Day.)
I AM HAVING TROUBLE REGISTERING
If you are having trouble registering on-line, please contact the FFA support centre on (02) 8020 4199
If all else fails, please contact our Club Registrar whose contact details are set out below.
Family discount (three or more players)
A family discount comprising a cashback discount of $75 in respect to each of the 3rd and subsequent players in any one family can be obtained after on-line registration at or after payment at the registration venue.
Student discount (players U19 or older)
Students who provide proof of full-time student status are eligible for the student rate. Proof needs to be provided at Registration Day or to your age manager before the season commences or full fees will be expected and or you will be ineligible to play as fees have not been deemed to be paid.
FEES ARE TEAM BASED, NOT AGE BASED, WITH A DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
Fees are the same for either the GHFA or NWSWF competition
· If registering online, you will have the option of paying online by credit card (Mastercard or Visa).
· If completing registration in person, you should be prepared to make payment by cheque or cash, as there will be limited computer access at the registration venue to facilitate both online registration and payment via credit card.
Fees are payable upon registration. Club policy is “No pay – No play”. However, anyone experiencing genuine financial hardship is invited to contact Rob Curtis on 0419 738 521 for a confidential discussion of ways we can help.
If your child is 9 years old or younger and you wish to request for a particular team or group of players then please let the Age manager know or indicate this in the final section. Please note, however, there can be NO guarantee that such a request can be granted. Numbers in teams are limited, so in order to take advantage of our early registration discount and to avoid missing out on a place, please register early and ensure we know your team request.
TEAM ALLOCATION DAYS
Team allocation days are as listed below, and will be held at the Pennant Hills High School Ovals, with assistance from Premier League players and coaches. There are no toilet or canteen facilities. Wear sunscreen, soccer boots and shin pads (compulsory) and also bring a drink.
If the weather is bad, please refer to our website www.penno.com.au. Allocations may proceed under the High School COLA.
Welcome aboard and get set for another great year at Penno.
Click REGISTER ONLINE now to start your online registration process.
PREMIER LEAGUE SQUAD TRIALS AND TRAINING FOR SEASON 2015
Updated by Bob Browne, 2014-12-24 15:56
Pre-season Trials and Training
Lower Oval of Pennant Hills High School, Laurence Street, Pennant Hills (enter through gate at Bus Bay).
Interested players contact Coach Albert Shepherd. Details are on the Premier League menu above.
Updated by Bob Browne, 2014-12-24 15:57
AA6 Ladies, 12/6, 13/5, 17/3, 35/1, 35/5, AA9
AA6 Ladies, 14/3, 17/3 (JOINT CHAMPIONS), 12/6, 35/7, 35/1